Sunday, March 27, 2011

God's Paint Brush

Speaking of the Magic Color of the sunset lights, sometimes you have to admire just how beautiful the nature can be in bring us all these stunning colors....  Nature has its magic in showing the beautiful colors, as if the God is waving the paint brush and paints there sky.  Just look at this...

Stunning colors spreading in the sky over the La Selva Beach, California, USA.
Canon 40D, Canon 24-105 mm L, ISO 100, f4, 1/125 sec 
Hand-held, P Mode

Yes, I had to chase this light as well...  I drove for more than an hour from Mt. View to south of Santa Cruz, California, one late spring afternoon after work during a business trip to Mt. View in 2008, and due to traffic jam on Highway 1, I almost missed the sunset by the time I got to the beach.  Nevertheless, nature rewarded me with this stunning view for all my hard work in chasing this scenery.

1 comment:

  1. We got a picture of that sunset in Santa Cruz April 2008 at natural bridges. Way cool to see this online and instantly recognized it. Love your pictures

    ReplyDelete